Webinar: 5 New Google Advertising Strategies
In the past few months Google introduced a number of innovations to Google Adwords which could give you a significant advantage over your competitors if you act quickly.
Join David Noam, Agency Development Manager from Google, and me for a video webinar at 12 noon (EDT) on Wednesday, October 29th, as we present “5 New Google Advertising Strategies Your Competitors are Not Using – Yet!” These 5 new tools will enable you to build your brand, drive more traffic, leads and sales more effectively than ever before.
In this Webinar you will learn about:
- Google Dynamic Remarketing Campaigns
- Google Analytics New Attribution Modeling
- Google In-Market Segment Targeted Display Network Ads
- Google Shopping Ads
- Google Mobile Ads and Landing Pages
Register now and discover how to take advantage of these powerful new tools – before your competitors get there.
How to Create a High-Impact Content Marketing Strategy
Content Marketing is a critical part of every best-in-class marketer’s strategy, but is your program really making an impact? Join David Reske, Founder and President of Nowspeed, for an in-depth recorded webinar on “How to Create a High-Impact Content Marketing Strategy.” In this fast-paced program, David will show you how to generate effective content ideas, efficiently create a wide variety of content deliverables, and then leverage these deliverables to generate SEO traffic, marketing leads and revenue.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to build a manageable content marketing program calendar
- How to cost effectively create a wide variety of new content that gets shared
- How to create a content promotion program using social media and digital advertising
- How to measure the results of your content marketing program
Please sign up today to watch this innovative and informative Content Marketing video.
About David Reske
David Reske, founded Nowspeed, Inc. in 2003 and is focused on delivering world-class Internet marketing services to clients worldwide. David has over 15 years of Internet marketing experience in search marketing, digital advertising, content marketing, social media, and website marketing. He has personally worked with over 100 clients to optimize their marketing programs.
Before founding Nowspeed, David was also founder and CEO of Onward Technologies, a web marketing and systems integration firm, where he led the company to significant growth. In 1998, Onward Technologies was purchased by CSC Consulting Group, a division of CSC Corporation that provides information technology services to commercial and government markets. David is a graduate of Ohio State University and completed graduate course work at Boston University.
David is a serial Entrepreneur and is a Past President of the Entrepreneurs Organization, Boston Chapter.
Successful Social Media Advertising Strategies Webinar
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn are important tools in the lives of hundreds of millions of people. How can you leverage this large and growing audience to target your advertising to the right people and get a strong ROI?
Watch our recorded Webinar on “Successful Social Media Advertising Strategies” where you will learn:
- How Social Media Ad targeting compares with Search and Display advertising
- How to set goals for building followers, driving leads, sales and building you brand
- How to effectively use Social Media demographic targeting options
- How to integrate your paid ads with your organic posting.
This event will combine best practices with real-world case studies to give you a strong understanding of how to use these important tools.
Nowspeed is a Digital Marketing Agency with strong expertise in search and social advertising.
Request Your Free Consultation
Nowspeed is very effective at accelerating marketing results. Sign up today to get a free assessment of your digital marketing programs, so that we can benchmark your programs against industry best practices and then develop a plan and a quote to dramatically improve your results.
As part of your assessment, Nowspeed will review your website and the programs you use to drive traffic, convert traffic to leads or sales, and nurture leads to become customers. Even if you never do business with Nowspeed, this assessment will give you specific best practice recommendations that will dramatically improve your online marketing programs.
Nowspeed will specifically evaluate:
- Whether your website is a static brochure or a lead or sales-generating marketing engine.
- Whether your website landing pages are designed using best practices to maximize sales leads.
- Your keyword search engine rankings and website traffic compared to your competitors.
- How well you are optimizing your paid search marketing and display advertising.
- How well you are leveraging your content on social media to drive new followers and prospects.
- Whether your emails are offering compelling content and driving conversions.
- Whether you have the tools installed to properly evaluate your marketing performance.
Sign-up today to get a free assessment of your online marketing programs from a Nowspeed marketing expert. This is only for qualifying companies, but there is no risk and no obligation required.
How an Inbound Marketing Strategy Can Improve the Quality and Quantity of Leads
There are many facets to Inbound Marketing and every company has strengths and weaknesses in these areas while some don’t have a strategy in place at all. Identifying and acknowledging these strengths and weaknesses internally is a perfect place to start when companies are looking at the effectiveness of their Inbound Marketing.
Nowspeed surveyed clients and contacts to discover how their companies Inbound Marketing efforts were performing in the following marketing channels.
- Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Digital Advertising & Paid Search Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
Download our free Inbound Marketing report to see how companies like yours view their Inbound Marketing efforts.