Mobile Marketing Services
Do you have a clear strategy to engage mobile Internet Users? Is your website designed for mobile devices and are your landing pages and offers accessible from smart phones and tablets? Is your digital advertising program taking advantage of the growth of mobile users?
Mobile Internet Usage Grows Exponentially
Today it’s critically important to have a mobile marketing strategy since by 2015 more US users will access the Internet on mobile devices than through a PC/laptop. With this reality in mind, 42.8% of mobile marketers plan to increase mobile marketing spending in 2013 which means that US spending on mobile marketing services will grow to over $7 billion by 2013.
Mobile Marketing Strategy
In order to take advantage of this massive growth in mobile internet users, Nowspeed can help you build a mobile marketing strategy, produce the mobile assets you need, and create a mobile advertising program that produces results.
Our first step is to review your website, content assets and offers and adapt them to be fully accessible on mobile devices. This will enable you to promote your brand and make your website visible from anywhere in the world at any time. This may mean redesigning your website and creating different landing pages that are usable on a smart phone or tablet. Once you have these assets in place, we can create a mobile advertising program that leverages the growing volume of mobile internet traffic to drive traffic to your website and landing pages.
The result of this program will be better brand visibility, more traffic, leads and customers.
Nowspeed can help in a number of ways including:
- Mobile Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Responsive Website Design and Development
- Mobile landing pages and offers
- Mobile Advertising programs
- Mobile metrics and reporting
When you are looking for an agency to help you with mobile website design and development, you need a marketing agency with solid experience, a strong web portfolio and excellent creative design skills that you can trust. You also need a firm that has the technical capability to get the job done and a team of awesome people with good communication skills and a strong methodology to make sure the project is done on time and on budget.
If this is what you are looking for, Nowspeed is the marketing firm for you.
- Responsive Website Design Skills and Portfolio – Nowspeed has many examples of successful mobile website projects that show how we can understand your brand and create a beautiful and effective mobile site.
- Technical Capability – Nowspeed uses WordPress, a powerful Content Management System (CMS) to build responsive websites and we work with the most advanced WordPress plug-ins to save you time and money. All Nowspeed websites follow “Responsive Web Design” principles so that mobile users as well as PC/MAC users get a great experience that’s fits their device.
- Mobile Advertising ROI – We review the effectiveness of every mobile campaign every day to make sure it’s on track to produce the return on investment that our clients want. And if it’s not on track, we don’t’ rest until we pull every lever to make it work. Whether its leads or sales, our goal is to produce consistent and predictable results to drive the ROI you want.
- Subject Matter Experts – Each Nowspeed mobile advertising marketing manager is Google-Certified with an average of 5 years of experience managing search marketing campaigns.
- A Team of Awesome People you can Trust – According to our clients, the Nowspeed team is responsive and a pleasure to work with. From start to finish, we will make the website project a positive experience for your whole company.
- Strong Web Methodology – Your responsive website project will hit the ground running with our website design methodology which will drive the project forward and make sure all bases are covered. We’ll make sure that we fully understand your business and get the job done on time and on budget.
If you are ready to get serious about making Mobile Marketing work for you, contact us for a free assessment of your current programs so that we can put together a customized program to help you be successful.